Former editor at Science, Science Translational Medicine, Developmental Cell.
Former editor at Nature Structural Molecular Biology and Editor-In-Chief of Cell Reports.
Former editor at Cell‘s Leading Edge (reviews) and Editor-in-Chief of Developmental Cell.
How can we help you?
Life Science Editors improves scientific communication and empowers the scientist in everyone – everywhere. One of our initiatives is to help scientists succeed by strengthening their writing. What makes us different?
- We are the only team of editors that has worked for the top journals. Having handled hundreds of manuscripts through peer review, we know what journal editors and reviewers are looking for.
- We do not outsource. We communicate directly with you.
- We have published in the top journals – we understand your science.
- We have edited hundreds of manuscripts and grant proposals. We maximize the impact of your submissions, and ensure that they address all the criteria evaluated by reviewers. In both cases, these include why your findings are significant and innovative.
- Our input will increase your chances of publishing and funding by preempting reviewers’ concerns and ensuring that your presentation is clear and convincing.
Guy Riddihough was an outstanding editor at Science Magazine. Now, all of his experience is with Life Science Editors. I had an enormously positive experience with Guy in completing our last manuscript for submission. I will be back.
Angela made the impossible possible. Thanks to her knowledge and effective communication skills, she helped us put together an R01 submission within a month of the deadline. This grant has also been funded at first submission. This experience convinced me that a team approach with Angela is the way forward in submitting grants!
Helen, you were so phenomenal as an editor for the journals, … now we get to work more closely and that is priceless.